Email : email@example.com
1. Open and log in to the official proxy4free website, and register to log in
2. After logging in, click on the avatar to enter the personal center
3. Next, add users to the user list
4. Set the user and password, click 'OK'
5. After adding, click on 'API'
6. Select the user you just added, add a session, and select a time. Finally, generate an API link, copy, copy, and save it for configuration in the Yangtao browser
7. Tutorial on configuring IP for Yangtao Fingerprint Browser
Register and log in to the Yangtao browser system. In Device Management Self owned Device Function, click Add Device Function, select the proxy type as HTTP, and then write the account password or API
Step 1:Configure proxy
Click for reference Client Tutorial
Step 2: Open the computer network settings
1. Type in the search box: network
2. Click "Network status" in the search result
Step 3: Configure the proxy server
1. Select "Proxy" in the left list
2. Click "on" button to open the use of proxy server
3. Fill in the local proxy address and port
4. Click "save" to finish, you can configure successfully.
In "Settings" tab, Unselect "Auto close program when change proxy"
Yes, 101% safe. Its just false positive detection from the Antivirus because the soft has features like changing the UserAgent, Screen Resolution and Referer. We tried to submit to them for whitelisting, but it takes time. Just close the Antivirus or adding our soft into its whitelist manualy.
You can theoretically use residential proxies for anything a regular proxy is capable of. The undetectable nature of residential proxies makes them ideal for media streaming, online shopping, and data scraping on sites that block normal proxy usage.